Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Period Egg White Discharge

The first Calico layouts!

What could be better than to make with my new Studio Calico kit, first a layout about my Studio Calico kit? :)



I could also use whatever of the cute cards with attached.
basis for the arrangement was a lift from the Jump Start from the SBT.

For the second layout I have in addition to the materials in the kit or the "washer" used by a frozen pizza! I eat about twice per year. And this time I have discovered that fine on the sticky surface hides corrugated board! Almost around the already.



(I almost think, here I am with the photo editing and the Cinema mode looks a bit exaggerated ... the poor child out somehow, as if it had a serious illness!)

The red Alphas I'm still covered with glossy, so they look a bit better contrast to the background.
What is my new favorite stamp, so I had recently mentioned already, right?



And the "Flowers for Themselves roles of Punky Sprouts are an absolute hit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment