Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Locate Kmbd Bus Stand Chennai

A sign of life.

Or should I say: a clinical sign?
already almost two weeks I have felt always as three quarters ill. Symptoms were as unnatural fatigue during exercise and while vacuuming. And general Memmigkeit. A few days ago, they released a terrible headache this, and every time I moved my head quickly, I felt he might explode. I survived the birthday already thrown in with plenty of pills. I've seen all day as if through cotton wool, which is not compulsory in some of the ancestral But customers must was detrimental.
Monday, I thought then, it's back, Tuesday, I've realized that now it is no longer, and have even seen a doctor in the afternoon. And lo and behold - I have an "advanced" Kiefernhöhlenvereiterung (?). Nice if the disease gets a name.
I have received various medications for liquefying and decongestants. And this morning - at Rewe at the box office - the disease was also the opinion, right now liquefy the first ever sub-area. That was not nice, because the liquefaction would have liked it outside. no one told me so directly, not the exact exit point (nose). I had rather assumed that will somehow derived internally. We were all very surprised.

If I'm not very am suffering, I mörkele on the London album. 'm Already half. I would love for a change between start something different, but I worry that it will not come to the end. You know how that is when you first puts away anything. So now I'm fighting bravely to the end.
And in between I still play with my presents. There was a camera tripod, even a Golden Girls-Season (I thought I had all already) and because two days broke down in front of the birthday of our music, I bought a flash a new one and expect the times to do so. * Gg *



Is not it cool? "A miracle of sound with a retro look. (As I once could only buy time without any internet search stuff?) For a moment I was strongly tempted to buy it in orange. Even retro-term would hardly have been possible. But somehow I found a little daring. And that's really true with the sound of wonder! Above, one could even have an iPod dock - because if I had one. But who knows how it happens sometimes. I am now ready anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment