Monday, February 14, 2011

Cd Driver Navman Icn 520

London go.

Finally. Oh man. I've really never done in advance so concerned about a project! But now I've finally decided on a concept: Due to the many photos in various different sizes, I make a clear, graphical, mosaic-like distribution. Clean & medium-simple. Without puschel Embellie, the album is already quite full, as yes you have to prevent it not additionally on outreach. Printed texts that I can customize each beautiful in size and shape. (Did me in recent days a finger on the trip report sore written and above all very agonizing, where and what it all was so easy to remember!! Not to wait a long time)
The whole thing with a paper series that already long with me asleep in the closet, but apparently there just waiting for the right moment is: "Windsor" by SEI (the name says it all!) The paper is full of Flock and Foil and Shimmer and fits perfectly. Add to that a bit Stempelei on power-CS.
How nice that at the time the album just was not available in red, and I instead a brown I ordered! And how clever that I had ordered in addition to the cream-colored or even black - the match that is much better. Thus, it (almost) everything in life makes sense! :)
And now that I finally know how it will go, hopefully it popped. The first two pages can sometimes be seen:



The strange yellow stripes are in fact gold. Makes an expensive appeal - the equivalent, too beautiful to actual travel costs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment