Monday, January 31, 2011

Ballerina Shoes Cake How To Make

heroic age

Today's another new STMG Challenge , and the text this time is a series of keywords that you just consistently and scrap this exception, all .! could I have the same spontaneously decided to "rogue" because I make this layout schonmal always wanted (otherwise would have, of course, right now for me "Föhnfrisur" offered -. but of the topic I wanted to solve so times) ;-)



the track I wanted to go to such a banner, first I had tried to craft a paper - but saw no way out of the way I had imagined. Fortunately, I had but "budget book" there. (Why the name? I do not know what to tie in my household with it!) I've angeschmaddert with Distress Inks a bit on it and stamped the letters directly. And that worked just fine!



The skull is a Foil Chip of Tattered Angels , and the thick black bling including a Crystal Jet of Heidi Swapp . Crown stamp and metal corner on the photo are from Tim Holtz . Right under the picture a little cake top - as a tribute to the quality frilly pirate shirts.
And for Jack and Will I even think absolutely the very last (I never get from somewhere! * Crying *) completely black Prima Swirl sacrificed. But for whom I would do it otherwise should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment