Thursday, February 10, 2011

Funny Bon Voyage Verses

flowers for Mom

Yesterday I am again busy with my Calico kit. (Hopp, now comes the next one!) Only by and by I understand all the details ... in the Kits are for example, often contain documents that are exclusive only for are! So you can not buy normally. In January-Kit were two special Calico-PPs, have this month then extra sheets of Crate. Temple and clouds! I always wanted to have. Sometimes you just wait.

This LO is a reminder of the countless mini-bouquet of daisies, which I got in my life as a mother already. And you must keep it always disproportionately long in a shot glass to the child not to fall into a depressed mood ... * Eye roll *





This layout is the yellow and orange paper with exclusive special case. The green pattern is a piece of wood from the back. And how could I actually used to cope without Tortendeckchen? The small butterfly is also dings from the kit. And the ticket from myself. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment