Sunday, February 6, 2011

How To Strip A Cricket Bat

Some Circle Journal entries

Recently go Circle Journals here with me yes and off. At first I found the idea "for others" to scrapbooking so little strange - but now I have found great pleasure in writing something given to subjects.

It started with the CJ by Sanni. Here is a review of "Muffins" was needed.



Then it was something personal: Petra wanted something about "body jewelry, and other distinctive characteristics of" knowledge.
First, the presentation page:



And then a small part of my entry:



(Let there because of the photos no misconceptions. I bepfeilten no piercings in places and if it's up to me I never get any.)

've Just now I completed the entry in freshly Silvia CJ "How would extend my life if ...?"



On these pages I've thought about what would have happened if I had studied yet.


Kerstin Sch, look -. The stamp! ;-)

I'm very curious to see when and how my own CJ then eventually comes back home - and then what I know is the secret of "bad habits" of the other participants ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment