Friday, February 25, 2011

How To Make Rc Submarine

forced kloppen A day of in the bin.

Here He is not even half over!

It was already going on so that I had after shopping on the way to the car four parcels located salmon on the receipt where I bought it but only three! So I am back to the store and have made a huge wave, until then, we have discovered in my car four packages. I probably in mental derangement one more gathered from the freezer. (I usually always buy three!)
That was not even beautiful, and the aunt at the store was really very angry with me.

Once home to me then my little basket with three bottles of wine in it (by itself!) Fell off the table, as I have just cleared stuff in the fridge. A bottle is of course broken. Red wine. All over the kitchen and Carrybag. And broken glass. Until thrown out into the hall. In retrospect, it is very surprising that the two other bottles are still intact! It started a great Wischerei and I was totally unnerved. Could not even photos of Do harm.

My illness is stagnant now, and in this case the doctor has me on Tuesday like a referral to a ENT doctor given. As I got to actually short notice this morning for an appointment, and was after the whole Gewische until then not too much time. So I wanted to advance even faster (Be careful, here it comes - the drugs appear to have my brain has liquefied whole) do with a soothing coffee mornings on my blog, and forums.

I've never taken a drink with at the desk. NEVER! Today I did it - and I have to hit it. It was hell. The coffee ran under the notebook, and I've pulled up with one hand (was not easy;! is floating back still there the docking station and all the cables) and with the other hand, the London-album from the table torn and papers to the side swept, most of them but already out and the coffee has run into this table crevice, where the side of the extension plate is screwed, and he has gone by the crack down and has a puddle made on the carpet, and on the table, the lake has become ever larger and more wide and of course NOTHING for wiping and I could all the things torn up and nowhere to sit in the kitchen was run, so all full of coffee and I had the laptop on anyway like himself cut on his head. And in ten minutes, my doctor's appointment, and that needs to go first of all have, too.

now is only noon and I'm already nervous over it. At the Ear Nose and I got an ultrasound in the face (what's not all!) And the recommendation to continue to swell. I think the liquefaction times but I put a nice, even more Bräsigkeitsunfälle I can not handle real.
I wish all of you (and me) a relaxing weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment