Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Is A African Dance

The time with Pia

For some time I finally once again participated in a Scraplift. I was allowed me to choose among Scrapfriends a layout of Fienchen and I have something selected for leftovers. * Gg *



And guess what? I am on the last page of the London-album!
I'm so proud that I held out the have. But I was really terrible consistently, I have stopped working on it for a single "real" layout. I knew if I pack away the album half-finished, it will never be finished. And my cupboard with the UFOs is indeed already ...

the way thanks for the kinds of information that is not of you interested in information material! * Gack * Then I'm totally without a guilty conscience to live and scrapping.
And you can of course ask any time what, I really am trying as always to reliable answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment