Sunday, March 6, 2011

Latest Onuse Of Susten In Early Pregnancy, 2010

Done

My first home-sushi (and the content of the previous order online), I processed the same times with the latest "Sketch of the Week" from the ScrapBookTreff .



The label was glued to the top left of the chopsticks. ;-) And the PP
fits in my last Calico kit to not quite perfect? To me it makes a very Asian feel.



Most work made this Japanese characters! Since I had only one large picture with a lot of confusion on it, which I had to single (digital) and make nice cut and save and re-arrange and print on tracing paper. But that was exactly the item that I had somehow missed yet.



I wish you a nice and sunny Sunday!
daughter yesterday received a new bike, and actually we wanted to today, of course extensively. Now she feels, however, since waking up "So funny". And her friend has got scarlet fever on Friday. What does that mean exactly these are like ...? * Sigh *

0 comments:

Post a Comment