Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dress Pant Anddress Shirts Colors Images

mess out sushi!



As already announced this morning, the London-album is actually finished.
on a decoration of the outer cover I did not after some consideration, this seemed to me at such a great album that is purely in the cabinet and pushed out, not so useful. Instead, I've done inside a kind of intent with the title page:



A map of London October Afternoon. How proactive!
I had a whole pack of these cute metal crowns purchased - this was before I had decided to make this album completely without Embellie. Now I could at least put one of them yet. :)



And here are a few of the rest of inside pages:
(for late entrants: find more pages you here , here and here )








nice that you have endured for so long with me and the album! ;-)
And now I am looking forward to getting back to do some really crazy full layouts - with tons of embellishment, distressten edges and several paper layers. With fluffy flowers, rosettes, and thick rhinestones. 'm Fully on withdrawal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment