Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Uropen Ftv Mid Night Hots

sand during high tide



both want only one thing. no relation to relation. which can be as simple living. I'm afraid of him. and he knows exactly. if not, is not bad. both do everything. and for heaven's sake anything. I will lapse. time lapse for the empty words correctly. It's not as easy as one imagines it will be forever. it's hard. For me, it's hard. for him. just a bit. polished steel plates. or at least do Sun one does not exclude the other. why? intuition, linked moves and sizzling motive. why not? Prove that there is evil? mustard-yellow in autumn. about us. he is.
the technical data is no longer interested. and the only one warming up, the laptop is on the knees. poor without any cookies, sparkling world news, as always there were. Autumn Beauty, faded pebble, the trip to Neverland. my head on his shoulder, he sleeps like a stone. and see again and again, whether he's still breathing. years, often estranged familiarity. and then later also visited the returnees into the madhouse of the time. singing kangaroos. they deserve better. other universes, the planets have to stay. Always the moment of stuff, but often knowing smile. Honesty and then in different time intervals adorable. I shall be happy back there. the board of trustees of the personal war-time. because one day, the day will come. one day, I'll leave you . yep. to lead you in the summer . , World news as they were always there. and only one symikolon the whole paragraph. Prove that there is evil.

it is so easy. life. based there, forward not backwards necessary. not this time. nevertheless gathered suppleness. harmony empathy, chemistry. only here, there, and perhaps even somewhere else entirely. It's that simple. you have to just be sure. I am. not. funny. the word is funny. the key is in me. somewhere. I know. I've swallowed it. just like that. and left it to decay . I turned around. he stands at the counter. two men, as it not be more different. and when I heard the last of the takes shoulders dont know what to do with my hands when i talk to you . It all goes so much easier than you think forever. how you dont know where you should look. so you look at my hands. you put yourself in unnecessary chains as often. so long, until you stumble and suffocated. then that is life. poor without any cookies.


you are the cancer. not the biscuit, no, you're the
cancer, which runs for his life. I'm the sand during high tide . he, he is the wind, the sand grains sends traveling. Perhaps it is true, perhaps, when, well - rock on. I am relaxed as Miss Prym in its early days. stoic calm seems to me the ass. no one throws me off track.
not present. No, not now.
and tomorrow bochum.
anyway.



______________________________________________________
planned major changes in and on the blog.
status: in work, a problem of implementation. no cookies no poor.


0 comments:

Post a Comment