Thursday, September 28, 2006

What Is A Good Stroke Volume

life in rain



remember? then? it was missing was the rain ...

and now is raining now so it. in here. with me. It is pouring rain. It pours and pours. like a fountain that shoots water down and collects in huge streams. the cabinet walls bend under the weight of the falling masses as strohhalme.es is an intolerable polarized and roar. the ground shakes the boards and crash into each other. thick raindrops tommeln wild rhythms and elusive for me to bed, television and printer paper. outside - beyond the four walls - everything rests in the soft light of the setting evening sun. the leaves swaying in the wind and dried up blades of grass in the direction of squint exhausted room window.

once we have tried to grab him. the rain. but he was faster. I have not used the moment. I was sure he would return. We have been waiting for. and maintained. but he did not return. all we still remained were magnificent wet feet, warm hands and this familiar taste on the lips. and the incredible feeling of eternity tiny. I have not used the moment. as so often. how many moments passed before me, I have not used. moments that we might have saved much more. or have contributed to the rescue. maybe. sure. I do not know. the taste of your lips. I've forgotten it. It's too long ago. how many times I remember in the last hours and days about how we sat on that bank of that evening. so close to each other. and yet still miles away from each other. how many times I have to smile when I think of what use was the evening. and how much it hurts when I understand that we are in a dead end.

fall around me, one of the walls. can not make it out of here on my own . the pressure of the water is huge. I am alone. this ocean will drag you down . the rain beats hard on. drums lost in the space. every drop "loses himself in his echo. dont let him go . they seem lost. dont let him go . have we lost? Great waves come crashing down .

should it have been? within a few hours you become so foreign to me. your words burn into my eyes. you are so far out of reach. seen not only in space. something in me has jumped. just like rain hits the ground . like a mirror on cold tiles. glass splinter jump in all directions. and only if it is fast enough to catch even the larger part. so many thorns, sleepless nights . baby, help me. so many thorns. hell yes, take me to the hand and lead me back. to where we were. out of the impasse. with their backs to the wall. from the front comes the flood. great waves come crashing down.

remember? then? it was missing was the rain ... now missing so much more. baby do not go. what to tell him when he comes and you're not there? He is waiting for us. He awaits the kiss. just like me. always yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment