Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wheelchair For Rent Banawe Qc

the fat lady sings, the opera not to end


kettcar. an experience between (song) line.


and I took one last look, one last glance back, and jumped back behind the barrier. I jumped up and thought, pathos FM, which is a good, good life .

Loesche and rewind
.

and then he came, the moment that made up for all this. the toppled cabinet um.einfach Sun boom. the dying swan . the overturned cabinet. a vibrant e-string, a snare coughing, an incredibly good, sweat stain-free view. caught laughing at, when doubt seen . the stage shook. is detected on the grin, there's a lot going . kettcar took the stage and tipped over the cabinet. just like that. someone said "wow", I said no more . strong current in the veins. if you like, I'll stay here . dynamite in the bone. ask not to understand that. enthusiastic. defend the soul, the funny structure. is made chef. until then, all energy on the reflector shields .
and limited experience 3 later I saw only hands yet. many hands. thousands of hands. will be here with me . But thousands of hands. and an oversized green sky behind a huge big tree. and neck hair log in to the standing ovation . 4 minutes. enough time for a round heaven or hell. 4 minutes. is not arbitrary and nothing is matter . After four minutes I had the space-lying, often flying up and down and circling falling too hard, worn by thousands of hands. a state-one knows waver before you trust them . 4 minutes. the beginning of the sky, the end to hell. can anyone tell me, why verglühn star anyway? much too soon came the barriers. much too soon subsided, the sea of hands. a nose dive in slow motion, but nevertheless, or perhaps because enough time for a quick view of the really dirty stage floor and a much more elegant microphone stand. at the piers out. This image deserves applause . I received from the master himself. and then in the soil sink. head are also presented. me at least. a penetrating odor of earth and grass biergetränktem in my head. No wonder he hung
only a few centimeters above the ground. Forget about everything
other . my back hurts. scales with other measure . cracked my shoulder and my legs - held by four steel-hard security hands - far too hung vertically in the air. a less comfortable position for someone just to secure away into the sky was. and then I opened it. on the concrete floor of the trough between stage and audience. will come on all across Europe, while . strong current in the veins, dynamite in the bone. and I took one last look, one last look back and jumped back behind the barrier. I jumped up and thought, pathos FM, which is a good, good life .

Loesche and rewind
.

front of me, no 2cm away from me because he stopped. he, the cabinet. he, a giant. a monster. god, what the bitter from . a giant, a great example of a shit man. and also completely drunk. breathe in, breathe out, you always have the choice . he stammered meaningless stuff and moved even more meaningless back and forth to a rhythm that only he seemed to hear. he really thinks ... he thinks he get away with it? apparently. my field of vision dominated tshirtnähten sweat stains and lint quality of circular. the technician on stage, could not see anymore. the micro on stage, could not see anymore. the drums on stage that I could not see. The stage, I could not see. and 3-second clock nasty elbow in my stomach. ignore out of place, the sweat stains on the belly and the pain was too omnipresent. and the alcohol was diluted mundgeruch inevitably closer. "Hasnfeua?" I can not stand these people who believe in me from the few minutes a existentially important concert with unimportant things existential presence or annoy with their simple need to. show me one who does not care ... and I show you a liar . twenty. eight p.m. endless minutes took the fate in order to put an end to that shit disappointing. twenty minutes. 20. 15 +5 or 34-14. twenty minutes. twenty minutes and then he came, the moment that made up for all this. the overturned cabinet. just like that. boom. The dying swan . the overturned cabinet. a vibrant e-string, a snare coughing, an incredibly good sweat stain-free view. caught laughing at, seen the doubt. the stage shook. grin on is recognized, there's a lot going . kettcar took the stage and tipped over the cabinet. just like that. someone said "wow", I said no more.

quenching coil and back.

we are not a wish, we are here with the case. recognized very well, young. the want to be scaled back. briefly collect in the home port . thousands of people in the neck, the stage immediately before eye (a stroke of luck, with my body size), the biergeschmackt on the lips and the cool breeze on the poor. ready for the full, the whole distance . It promised to be terrific. Kettcar unifestival, Paderborn, 2006. is black and gray will be too red to light . the hands at the gate, the neighbor next to it, the sun on your face and the satisfying certainty of incredible. the good and the bad. so what? too much of both. what? you can go and we'll say yes then, how was . Absolutely not. I stopped and closed his eyes. It promised to begin and end grandiose fabulous. It did not. not quite. the world divided into good and bad . it approached the great, evil sister of hope. their weapon, the sword, her name disappointment. coming from the right, straight out of hell ascended and pushed himself into my field of vision, represented by a cabinet of man. was until they close, then they came closer. directly before me, no 2cm away from me because he stopped. he, the cabinet. he, a giant. a monster. god, what the bitter out. a giant, a great example of a shit man. and also
completely drunk. breathe in, breathe out, you always have the choice .












in the cassette recorder,
put on where it happened
I reel back again and it happened to me again.




-> hereby at him dusted konzerchtkarten 2. yay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment