Saturday, June 3, 2006

Examples Announcement

the third one is a black

implanted fantastic delusional, and yet the life sometimes just idiotic. implanted dreams and certain diseases. a fantastic delusion. and yet that's life sometimes just idiotic. the post wobbles - less than 5 weeks he will still hold, and then air due to age or dissolve under me in like a straw-buckling to page. and I will fly belonging to the snout. the post-shaking and I'm not a step further progress. fool out of the world, back into the labyrinth. and without me even to praise in the sky like - I think I'm doing my thing really well. the thing with the children. and educate the. and so on.

it should now follow a review of toddlers and their connection to the kindergarten respect partner. a supreme contribution to adaptive performance levels on matters that are not dramatic, but completely normal and facts that make me sleep poorly at night. I wanted to write about the fact that the world of a child will not stop spinning just because woman finished her internship and Anja on the awareness, that a little more distance in many moments, while difficult, but in the end more often would be effective. and near the many moments in simply is too difficult, as they could be put into simple words.

but instead I schrob useless on the lord Kneipp, who claimed that water was applied correctly, the surest remedy. I schrob of verbal interpretations of children's emotions and I schrob unattractive price of the one whom we pay for our sensitivity. I again made illegible notes on closed parachute - parachute remained where they were - and freckles painted on. I wrote each one measly sales of lard green Cotton and all the world to laugh at an ordinary. and I schrob lot of folded hands folded on his stomach. and, ultimately, I schrob then again a lot of ridiculous convincing farmers about the stupidest potatoes with the thickest. and then I crashed the pc without saving all the dreck. and otherwise is life sometimes so useless just idiotic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment